We are currently recruiting.
Due to our continuing growth Peterborough based Pearce Hire have the following positions available and are looking for enthusiastic and experienced full-time personnel to join the existing team. All positions require an ability to integrate with the existing teams and a desire to succeed within an already motivated environment working to high standards.
Event Power Project Managers
We are looking for experienced Project Managers to work on a wide range of events from outdoor festivals to corporate shows. You will need to be skilled primarily in power, experience with lighting, staging and audio disciplines will be an advantage. The ideal candidate will be able to carry out the following tasks.
- Manage projects from the initial contact, concept and quotation stages through to final invoicing.
- Liaise with both clients and crew
- Manage the projects on-site
- Liaise with the Warehouse and Hire Manager with regards to equipment and transport logistics
- Use the HireTrack inventory control system
- IPAF, Forklift and First Aid qualification are advantageous
- This role will be based on an average of a 48-hour week but due to the nature of our business will require weekend work and working away.
Electricians – (Fulltime & Freelance)
We are looking for experienced electricians to work on a wide range of events from outdoor festivals to corporate shows. You will need to be skilled in temporary power system installations, and have the following attributes
Electrical installations qualifications to BS7671:2018 (18th Edition) and BS7909
Ability to fully test electrical installations to BS7671:2018 (18th Edition) and complete test result sheets
Experience in temporary event power distribution systems
Experience in fixed electrical installation (Full time only)Experience in the construction and testing of temporary distribution equipment and cabling systems. (Full time only)
Experience in the use and operation of generators
Ability to service generators would be advantageous but not a requirement
Experience of sound, lighting and AV installations would be advantageous but not a requirement
IPAF, Forklift and First Aid qualification are advantageous
Due to the nature of our business and workload, hours will be varied with weekend and unsocial hours to be expected.
All interested parties please send full CV stating which role / roles you are interested in along with expectation of salary to
FAO - Managing Director
Unit 8 Reynolds Industrial Park